We now operate as Full Table service. Our Carvery is now called roast of the day which will de delivered to your table.
Why our pub is great
The Sun Verge is a friendly seaside pub that looks out onto the Rhyl coast. The name is to continue the legacy of the former Sun Centre waterpark, alongside its brand new predecessor park being built as part of the waterfront redevelopment. There was also a dwelling house in the area named Tŷ'n yr haul, meaning "House in the sun", so the name of The Sun Verge has multiple connections to Rhyl.
When it comes to food, our daily carvery provides a delicious selection of roasts, including a veggie option. We also provide all the trimmings you could ever need so don’t hold back on the potatoes, vegetables and gravy. An you won’t want to forget the Yorkshire pudding too! Our varied menu also offers an extensive range of pub classics to warm the soul, as well as amazing desserts if you need an extra treat.
If you need some refreshment after a day on the beach, our bar has a brilliant selection of drinks, including cask ales from Marston’s five breweries. While you sit back and enjoy your drink, the kids can burn off any leftover steam in our great indoor or outdoor play areas. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus